contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Sunday, January 10, 2010

COPYRIGHT


You are welcome to link to this site. I love to show and share my items and to inspire you .
Respect my creative work. Please note that all my creations, patterns and designs are my ownership and under copyright.

Do not use, transmit or copy any content and/or design from this site without my written consent.
If you´d like to use a picture for private use and would like to make it public on your blog/website, please don´t forget to mention the source and set a link to my site!

_______________________________________

Jeder ist willkommen, diese Seite zu verlinken. Ich teile gerne meine Arbeiten und freue mich wenn sie jemanden inspirieren, selbst kreativ zu sein.
Ich weise aber darauf hin, dass sämtliche
Arbeiten, Designs, Fotos und Texte (sofern nicht anders angegeben ), mein Eigentum sind.

Eine gewerbliche und private Nutzung jeglicher Inhalte dieses Blogs sind ohne mein ausdrückliches, schriftliches Einverständnis untersagt.

Bei privater Nutzung durch Veröffentlichung auf Blogs oder Websites, bitte Quellenangabe und Link zu meiner Seite .


Für den Inhalt verlinkter Seiten sind ausschliesslich deren Betreiber verantwortlich

_______________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment