contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Silver jewelry ..now in my reopened, little "wandsilber" shop on etsy!

a second chance for my tiny "art shop" on etsy.... I didn´d find a suitable place for my silver earrings so far, as they aren't corresponding to my donauluft bead jewelry concept , so I decided to reopen my silver shop to get them presented in a more appropriate way.


voila: some of these are listed....raw, unique jewelry with an industrial impression, mainly made of recycled silver which piles up in my studio.


 my raw silver jewelry is not designed for the opera ball or the white tie invitation, but a cool way to smarten up your every day outfit!



these aren't listed, they are mine,  maybe too raw, but I love this impro touch!
MerkenMerken

2 comments:

  1. I love your silver earrings, I love the simple and textured forms and the way you combined them, beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, Viktoria--the industrial touch with the clean finish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete