contemporary beadwork jewelry textile


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flickr Favorites !



1. Watch Out Below, 2. Obesity strikes the Bird World - The Magic 1,000 Comments Achieved - Thank You., 3. Vögel im Winter - Blaumeise - Birds In The Winter, 4. My Winter Bird Garden with Snow ~ Worcestershire January 2010

Today I was happy to see a Flickr mosaic on Mitsy´s Artmind´s blog again after a long break!
Welcome back!
I looked out of my window and the first I noticed was the bird feeder with a blue tit, nibbling on a fat ball......
...If you like to play this week hop over to Artmind!

4 comments:

  1. great and feels even a bit like spring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love the bird feeder too! We have lots of goodies hanging in our garden for the birdies. So pleased to see 'em gobble up all the yummyness!

    ReplyDelete